Los Alamitos Cardiovascular is an independent, dedicated clinical research site specializing in Phase II, III and IV clinical research studies for leading academic institutions, pharmaceutical, nutrition and medical device companies. Our medical expertise is derived from our physicians who have participated in over 65 studies. We have extensive experience in both clinical trials and observational studies, as well as the management of related medical data and trial protocols and reporting procedures.
- Active subjects in database: 20,000+
- Regulatory submission: 3 business days
- We have been involved in Phase II, III, and IV clinical research services for the pharmaceutical, nutritional, and medical device industries
- Our site can use either our local IRB or a Central IRB
- We employ a full-time research project coordinator
For inquiries concerning use of our site for your study, please contact our Research Project Coordinator by calling (562) 430-7533, EXT 223, or by completing our Research Program Inquiry Form.