The Purpose of This Website
This site is for informational purposes only and intended solely to provide a general overview of the Los Alamitos Cardiovascular medical practice. As such, this site is not intended to replace or in any way circumvent personal medical care from a physician. If you have any questions about your health, please seek the advice of your healthcare professional. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911. Please note our policy on email communication: We do not communicate with our patients via email or via our online contact forms regarding their healthcare.
- Information we provide on losalcardio.com and/or on links from our site are not intended to provide medical advice.
- The contact forms on our website are only for non-medical, non-urgent inquiries limited to inquiries by referrers, non-emergency appointment requests and patients and sponsors interested in learning more about clinical trials.
- Information on this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Use of this site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
- To diagnose or treat a health problem, for questions regarding a medical condition or prior to starting any new treatment, you should consult with a qualified healthcare provider.
- In emergency situations, call 911.
- Do not use this website in order to advise us of any health-related conditions.
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to losalcardio.com. We do not collect any information that allows us to identify or contact you unless you provide that information yourself–for example if you email us, or if you send us a form electronically. If you provide us with personal information through our website, we have taken precautionary steps to help make sure that information you may provide is kept confidential. You should know, however, that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security or privacy of Internet transmissions, as they could be intercepted. In order to protect your privacy do not email information that you consider confidential.
As you browse through our website, please be aware that we are collecting some basic data about your visit. We cannot, however, identify you with this information. This information is kept and used in aggregate for analysis, but is not personal to you and cannot be used to identify you. We use this aggregate data to determine traffic patterns, visits, and other statistics we then use to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
Los Alamitos Cardiovascular either owns the text, photos and graphics on this website, including related copyrights, or has permission to use them. You have our permission to personally use or to copy any portion of this website, but not for profit or other commercial reasons. Any use or copying, other than for your personal use, is strictly prohibited under federal copyright law and may be subject to civil and criminal sanctions. This website contains links to other medical sources. Personal use of those sources, such as copying some pages, is normally expected and permitted. Any other use may be prohibited unless permission is expressly granted in those sites.