To make an appointment, please call us at (562) 430-7533 or complete our Contact Form for a call-back.
Is this your first visit?
- Please remember to bring your insurance card with you along with the information listed below.
- Please keep in mind that copays are due at the time of your visit.
Visit our Contact and Directions Page
Please review our Insurance and Financial Policies in advance of your visit.
Please have available at the time of your visit the following insurance and identification information:
- Your current and valid insurance identification card so that we can copy the front and back of the card for accurate insurance information.
- Your driver’s license so that we may copy it for accurate demographics and patient specific data.
- If you have a health plan that requires its own insurance claim form, please provide us with a signed and completed claim form.
- Your referral or authorization for services if applicable.
No-Show and Cancellation Policies
- We require no less than 24-hours’ notice when cancelling a scheduled appointment or procedure.
- If you fail to notify our office per that policy, you will be charged $50 for office visits and an additional $100 if you have a scheduled procedure, plus the cost of any ordered drugs.
- After the fourth no show or last-minute cancellation, you will be discharged as a patient of Los Alamitos Cardiovascular.